Wow!

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

It has been over a year....




It has been over a year since I have blogged. All of my precious chickens died and it is just me, my husband, wonderful daughter, cats, and dogs all nestled in 5.34 acres.

If you move the little couch table Dave built for me while I was nursing, Malibu will jump on the couch and snuggle with me. He is so sweet (and grumbling because I stopped petting him to blog). Anyways, I like his company. He is a sweet, sweet soul. I worry because he is going on 12 years old and "his time" could be around the corner. He loves us. He is so in tuned with every move we make and is way more observant than we could ever think to be.


I guess stuff has happened in the last year. I lost my grandma. She was MY grandma. We called her Gaga and she lived to be 93 years old and she was just the best grandma ever! I cannot even begin to put into words how special she was to me. My parents both worked full time when I was growing up-my dad traveled for his job and my mom held a full time job. My grandma and grandpa were there for us when the bus dropped us off every afternoon. She always had snacks and dinner ready for us and if she ever complained about watching us we never knew about it. All we knew was that we were loved 100%. What else can you ask for? In her last couple weeks she was still hanging in there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home