Wow!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Possum in the Chicken Coop!


Happy Valentines Day first of all. I went to let the chickens out and there was an ugly possum in the chicken coop! I was horrified. I mustered up the guts to open the coop door and ran inside to get Dave. He took care of the situation! It is times like this I am extra happy I have a big strong husband to take care of stuff like this!!!!

Dave got me chocolates and a card for Valentines Day. It would be fun to go out but we fear that restaurants will be crazy and it babysitters are expensive. He got Ava a card and the beautiful pink bear that she has not let go of since he gave it to her.

We also got some more snow! It was perfect. It was just enough to make a snowman but not enough to mess up the roads.

Oh yeah, much to my surprise all of the chickens are OK. They just spent the night with a possum. I cannot believe the possum did not kill the chickens. It really is a miracle.

Happy Valentines Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home