Wow!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Ava had to go to School on Saturday

Poor Ava had to go to school on a Saturday due to the inclement weather we had last week. It was nice for me and Dave because we got the morning to relax and watch grown up TV!
I ventured out to a Poultry show with my friend while Dave stayed at home. I thought all of these years that Ava was holding me and Dave back from doing things fun together on the weekends but I was reminded today that Dave wants to do, well nothing, on the weekends and I must fend for myself. I do not sit still very good AT ALL so I like having something to do.

Oh well. Ava was fine. She had a good day at school. I had a fun couple hours at the Poultry show and I guess Dave had fun doing, well, nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home